(1) It's Buffy with a marine-eyed wee whippersnapper in a hoodie and everyone trying to be desperately mysterious.
(2) If the two main mundane characters are Londoners, why do they both speak with northern accents? Flat As, the pair of 'em. This makes no sense.
(3) This was made by the same team of Julians and Johnnys responsible for Merlin. Can't they go work in the City or something where they can't possibly fuck up any more?
(4) Why is *Rupert* an American? And why Rupert when you already have a Rupert in the story you are stealing from? And why make poor Philip Glenister talk all American? Is there a shortage of American actors? (answer: NO)
(5) Next week they're stealing Blink off Doctor Who
(6) The denouement goes like this. Villain steals boy's girl-who-is-a-friend. Boy shoots Villain. Villain survives and just stands there. Boy shoots villain again. Villain explodes.
I roll my eyes forever