It varies. Today... melismatic.
Lacunae. Snurch. Aconite. Meadowsweet. Daft.
02. What is your least favorite word?
Proactive. It's like a wanker alarm. Though the C-word runs it close
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Intelligence and a sense of humour that backs off when it starts to hit cruel
04. What turns you off?
Stupid arrogance. Cruelty
05. What is your favorite curse word?
How can I pick just one? It's like asking me to pick which leg I like best!
Okay -- bollocks. Though "shite" has a place in my heart
06. What sound or noise do you love?
Waves doing the crashing thing; hot sunny day up on the moors when all you can hear are skylarks, wind and bees; people I love laughing so hard that they can't stop
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
This is going to make me sound like a weirdo, but I imagine that the PR battle here is probably lost so... you know on TV and movies, where some smoothie is pouring a bottle of wine into a glass and they've added the noise in post-production?
That glugging makes me feel physically sick.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Sculptor. Which isn't really a profession. Okay, master carpenter
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Working in a shop, in any capacity whatsoever.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Oi! Your gran wants a word with you"