1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
I couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
No and no. Because I would lose it.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Actually, yes, but only because I am reinstalling all the software on the main computer
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Nope, just have rough divisions: CDs organised by band, era and how much I like the CD
Books: ones that make me look intelligent, e.g. weighty tomes on Russian Revolution, political philosophy textbooks and history books downstairs where people can see them.
Old shite that I actually read: upstairs bookcase.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Myself. It's a work in progress.
sharinlilbit, there is Clay Aiken fanfic out there. I am very afraid. *g*